Skip to content

Fun With Lights!

May 10, 2011

Last night I tested out some new lighting equipment on my beautiful wife (1-year anniversary in 3 weeks!) and lovely assistant Shira. The background colors sure were a-poppin, with the blue being especially vivid. I think I like the green photo the most though because that pose is so uniquely Shira. What’s your favorite?

Advertisements
8 Comments leave one →
  1. John Saltalamacchia permalink
    May 10, 2011 11:56 am

Always great to see your work and fun to hear about what goes into it. Congrats to you and Shira! You seem very happy – I think you’re right about the green – plus the color is stunning. I subscribed to your work as I have become familiar with you through the Garden of Dreams and the inspired pictures you have taken of my son Oscar – All the BEST!

• May 10, 2011 1:08 pm

I appreciate your kind words, John! Nobody looks better in a tux than Oscar, and I’ve enjoyed every one of his talent show performances. I hope all is well with you and your family!

2. May 14, 2011 7:45 pm

I like the pink one….but then again pink is my fav colour! and it’s a fun pose, looks like she’s hanging off the square box she’s pictured in – very Brady Bunch movie style lol
    also the red one reminds me of some sorta medieval dress?

lights are fun!

3. May 15, 2011 10:16 am

I kind of like ’em all as a whole – a new kind of “Andy Warhol”…….. in some way….

4. May 15, 2011 2:41 pm

the white and pink one have perfect transition!

5. May 18, 2011 7:15 pm

I have been experimenting with lights too! I clearly need to continue practicing and experimenting since your “experimenting” was better then mine.

Great shots.

• May 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Hey Joshua,

Thanks! Do you have any photos you can post? I’d be happy to give you feedback!