Happy 2nd birthday to my blog!
[A pair of twins winning a doubles match? How appropriate.]
Today marks the 2nd birthday of my blog, an experiment that I thought would last weeks, maybe months, but definitely not years. 290 posts and 2400+ photos later, my blog is more popular than ever with my readership increasing 250% from Year 1 to Year 2. The soaring numbers are due in large part to my new series about how I became a professional photographer (see links below). Thank you to all my loyal subscribers, commenters, Facebook sharers and Tweeters! I appreciate your support!
Here are some of my favorite posts from my blog’s second year of life:
- Kauai, Hawaii: Surfers and Sea Creatures
- How I Became a Professional Photographer and What I Saw Along the Way: Inspiration
- 476,138 planted and 523,862 to go for MillionTreesNYC
- Air In The Square
- The 65th Annual Tony Awards
- Kerrie, Marc, Haile and Harrison in the Hamptons
- How I Became a Professional Photographer and What I Saw Along the Way: Brooklyn Children’s Museum
- A Day of Hockey at Madison Square Garden
- How I Became a Professional Photographer and What I Saw Along the Way: First Concert
- 2011 Radio City Rockettes Wrapup
- The Year in Review: Top 11 of ’11
- 2012 NHL Winter Classic